Commercial Auto Insurance
This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance. Our agents, at Commercial Solutions Insurance LLC will help you find the best coverage you need for your business.
In general, if an auto is used in tasks related to the operator’s occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial policy is necessary.
- If you are using your auto to transport goods or people for a fee or if you use your auto to conduct a service, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial auto policy may be appropriate if you need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work.
- Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business may require a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial insurance policy may be needed if employees operate the auto or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover?
Commercial auto insurance, like your personal auto policy, provides similar coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection) and uninsured motorists coverage.
However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and your personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.
Most Commercial auto policies are “named driver only” policies, meaning only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.
What are the coverages?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidently damages another persons property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
Commercial Solutions Ins.
2200 Franklin Street Bellevue, NE 68005
Testimonial from Eric Crouch
As a new client, so far I have only had a positive experience with Commercial Solutions and I already recommended them to others.
-Customer since 2017
Very polite and informative! Very service oriented.
-Steve R., customer since 2012
I appreciate the personal attention and annual renewal meetings. I prefer having a face to face conversation rather than just a "sign here to renew" letter being sent out. I like to ask questions and be sure that my coverage is what I actually need and hear suggestions if changes are necessary.
-Customer since 2016
Jeff & the team at Commercial Solutions are great at getting finding solutions for our insurance needs. I really appreciate the quick response time and friendly service.
-Cathy H., customer since 2014
Commercial Solutions responds quickly, usually same day, and provides us with insurance that our clients request with no problems.
-Jean M., customer since 2015
Jeff & his team are always very fast & courteous in their help to us. Pricing, value... no comparison. A trusted relationship with extremely knowledgeable professionals... they have won our business through consistently demonstrating they put their clients first. Thank you for all your help & guidance. Mike & Sheri Jacoby
-Michael J., customer since 2011
Very easy to work with (Traci is great!!!). I was in a complicated position and you were quick to find me a solution to insurance needs that were above my expectations. Overall service has been great.
-Customer since 2016
I really appreciate how quick you are to get me a quote. Your office is always very professional and friendly.
-Customer since 2014
The customer service at Commercial Solutions Insurance is stellar! The rates are excellent and they really care about their customers.
-Chris R., customer since 2016
We liked how easy it was to sign up, and that it was explained to us well. I do like even more that when we do have a question the customer service is on it. It's nice to know your there to answer questions instead of the old "we got you money now don't bother us" thing that happens all to much with some other companies. Thank you
-Vince S., customer since 2014
Located in Bellevue, NE . We also serve the Council Bluffs, IA, LaVista, NE, Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE and Papillion, NE areas. - Licensed in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and South Dakota